1.Online Check-in is currently only available for Spring Airlines flights departing Shanghai Hongqiao (SHA) and Shanghai Pudong (PVG) airports.
2.infants, SpringPlus passengers and Special Passengers are currently unable to perform Online Check-in. For a full definition of Special Passengers, please refer to article 3.1 of our domestic Passenger information.
3. Online Check-in is currently unavailable for international departures and on SpringConnect flights.
4. Online Check-in must be performed at least 24 hours prior to take-off. Please notice that passengers must arrive at the standby counter 45 minutes prior to departure to obtain departure gate details and complete security formalities.
5. If you’ve already finished Online Check-in, you won’t be able to perform any refunds or flight changes online inside My Order. If you need a refund or to change your flight, please contact our Customer Service Hotline on +8621 95524.
6. Passenger details for all travellers must be filled out exactly as displayed on each passenger’s passport (or other valid travel ID), and the passenger accepts full liability for any consequences arising from passenger information being filled out incorrectly.
7. Please note Online Check-in does NOT include baggage check-in formalities. If you wish to check your baggage, please do so at the Spring Airlines Standby Counter at least 60 minutes prior to take-off.
8. Due to Airbus A320 safety restrictions, baggage with dimensions exceeding 20cm x 30cm x 40cm in volume or 5 kilograms in weight must be checked in. Baggage discovered as oversized or overweight at the boarding gate must be checked-in at the gate, otherwise Spring Airlines reserves the right to refuse carriage.
9. Baggage checked-in at the boarding gate must affix a Liability Exemption baggage tag. If the amount of baggage exceeds the free baggage allowance included in your ticket fare, excess baggage must be purchased otherwise Spring Airlines reserves the right to refuse carriage. For more details on Spring Airlines excess baggage fees, please click here.
10. Passengers who have already completed Online Check-in may proceed directly to the Spring Airlines Standby Counter to stamp their printed boarding pass and check-in baggage. Spring Airlines staff will advise the boarding gate number; please ensure that you follow closely all instructions displayed on flight status screens and airport announcements in case any changes have been made to your flight.
11. If you are not satisfied with your allocated seat or require an airport standardized boarding pass for reimbursement purposes, please proceed to the Spring Airlines Standby Counter at least 60 minutes prior to take-off to complete check-in procedures. Spring Airlines staff will process your request in line with relevant airport and airline regulations.
12.Passengers who have already performed online check-in but fail to board their flight or have their printed boarding pass stamped at the airport shall be treated as “Missed Boarding” passengers and all liability and consequences shall be borne by the passenger. Flight changes and refunds shall be handled according to Spring Airlines regulations.