Onboard Delay Emergency Plan of Spring Airlines Japan
Spring Airlines Japan (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) will provide the following handling for flight departing China Delay or Cancellation due to reasons caused by the Company.
Delay / Cancellation in this guideline means delay or cancellation due to the reasons caused by Company.
2. Handling for Flight delay and Cancellation
(1) According to the operating conditions, when the flight delay or cancellation is confirmed, Company shall provide appropriate announcement of flight delay or cancellation information to the passengers by broadcast or posting notice in time.
(2) In case of flight delay or cancellation, Company shall provide no service charge for refund (application is required within 30 days) or reservation change (limited to the same section within 7 days).
3. Handling for onboard delay
(1) Appropriate announcement concerning causes and prospects of delay.
(2) Company shall provide “Certificate of Flight Delay” at landing airport for passengers in need.
(3) During onboard delay, company shall give priority to the passengers who need special assistance.
(4) If onboard delay of more than 3 hours which caused by Company, without violating security rules, Company shall arrange to deboard the passengers back to the airport facilities and provide drinking water, meals.
Conditions & Restrictions for deboarding
1) Conditions for deboarding
If on board delay lasts for more than 3 hours and there’s no clear departure time, without violating security rules, Company may properly arrange the passengers to deboard the plane and wait at airport facilities.
2) Restriction for deboarding
· When there are not enough supporting resources for deboarding.
· No permit of deboarding from Airport, Custom or relevant departments
· When there are restrictions on airport operations.
· When emergency occurs at the airport and safety cannot be guaranteed.
4. Handling for long on board flight delays & the delay caused by aircraft reason.
(1) Provide drinking water if a delay of more than 2 hours from the departure time due to the reason of the Company.
(2) Provide meals if a delay of more than 3 hours from the departure time due to the reason of the Company, and the new schedule estimated departure time corresponds at the meal provision time (lunch: 1100-1300, dinner: 1700-1900).
(3)If a delay of more than 4 hours from the departure time due to the reason of the Company, and the new scheduled departure time is not clear, Company shall arrange for resting facilities. Not including flight cancellation or operating temporary flights.
5. Beside above mentioned items, the responsible person shall decide appropriate and responds the arrangement.
6. This guideline shall be effective from January 1, 2017 (effective). In addition, contents are subject to change without notice.
Spring Airlines Japan
01 January 2017