（Flight number IJ/Japan）
If our flights are delayed or cancelled due to events beyond our control such as a typhoon or heavy snow, or if there is a significant delay or cancellation due to circumstances of SPRING JAPAN such as aircraft maintenance, we will respond as follows.
Tickets reserved on the SPRING JAPAN website and have been impacted by delays or cancellations under company regulations.
For reservations made through travel agencies, please go through the travel agency where you were booked.
- We will reassign a seat on another of our flights within 7 days before and after the booked flight, but only on the same sector.
- The fare difference and rebooking fee associated with the change will be free.
- If you wish to rebook beyond 7 days, fare rules will be applicable to your booked ticket.
- We may not be able to accommodate you on your desired flight due to availability.
- Refunds are only available within 30 days of the boarding date.
- We will give you a full refund.
- Refunds will be made back to the payment method at the time of purchase.
Where to apply for refunds
- Customers who have made a reservation through the SPRING JAPAN website can change their reservation and receive a refund through Reservation details.
- Customers who have made a reservation through our Call Center can rebook and receive a refund through our Call Center.
Customers who wish to rebook or get a refund by email or fax are requested to contact our Call Center.
Terms and Conditions.
- If significant delays or cancellations are expected on your booked flight, you may be notified to the email address registered at the time of booking. Please ensure your email receives email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check that it doesn’t go into your spam folder.
- You can choose Rebook or Refund only once.
- We will not transfer you to another airline, or cover your accommodation costs and travel expenses.
- SPRING JAPAN is not liable for delays in ground transportation or misconnections to or from other airlines’ flights.
- For information on return flights due to the cancellation of outbound flights, or rebookings or refunds for return flights due to the cancellation of outbound flights, please contact our Call Center.
- When processing refunds for reservations made on a credit card, the refund will be processed back to the credit card used at the time of purchase. Refunds take approximately two to three months.
- If you pay at a convenience store, you will receive a refund notification email at the email address entered in Emergency Contact when booking within about two weeks to one month after applying for a refund online. Please follow the refund instructions on the email to complete the procedure (register an account, etc.).